Quick Start Guide
- Choose a suitable location for the speaker and audio playing device. Test the sound system and adjust the volume level.
- Invite participants to attend the gathering.
- Set out print Bibles and snacks.
- Welcome everyone. Using the Facilitator’s Guide and/or resources from The Bible Project, briefly introduce the passages.
- Play a Psalm as an opening prayer. [Optional for 20 min session]
- Play the Old Testament selection. Invite participants to silently reflection for about a minute.
- Play the New Testament selection. Pause again for reflection.
- Play a Psalm as a closing prayer. Thank participants for coming, and encourage them to return the following week and invite friends.